Search This Blog

Friday 25 October 2013

Meeting with Angel

Posted by Unknown at 10/25/2013
Since I started this blog and Kawaii Pix, I always wondered whether Malaysians would fall in love with Purikura or not. To tell you the truth, I was worried that this cute Jap culture might not suit our Malaysians' spicy taste.

But then, it seems like God has heard my prayer and He sends me an Angel to clear my worries, literally because her name is Angel.

#Everevoangel reviews on Akogare Baby purikura
Thanks to LR, she managed to hunt her down and got me to meet this cute blogger yesterday at IOI Mall, Puchong. I'm surprised that Angel actually agreed to meet up with me. 

It is a rather unusual meeting with Angel because this is my first time having a Purikura talk with a  kawaii Malaysian girl. And guess what, Angel is very knowledgeable about Purikura. We had a nice chat, exchanging our views before we head to Molly Fantasy, IOI Mall to do what kawaii peeps should do when they meet up - Purikura time! 

Here are the pictures we took.
Cube 3 - Bright and vibrant 

Cat & Leo - Cool and Sweet, with Angel's sister <3


So Angel, if you are reading this post now, I would like to say to you again that I had a great time talking and taking purikura with you. I really appreciate your feedback and we will make sure to add more better and cuter purikura in Malaysia. ^^

Arigatou ne, Angel-chan - xoxo


Awww...now I can see the future of Purikura here in Malaysia.

Till my next update, you peeps stay kawaii ne <3 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Smiles and Happiness Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting